Macroeconomic and geopolitical unrest have been keeping traders on edge.
Inflation, stunted economic growth, and rising interest rates caused some investors to reduce their exposure to volatile assets like cryptos. The total crypto market-cap went down by 11% in the last seven days.
However, the past 24 hours have shown some recovery across all Arch Web3 indices, with smaller-cap and medium-cap tokens recovering better than blue-chip cryptos like Bitcoin and Ether.
Learn how the different indices moved this week and how token prices affected the Arch Ethereum Web 3 token.
💸 All Arch Intelligence Web3 Indices surge
- This was a good week for the crypto ecosystem with a lot of tokens trading in the green. This comes a week after the Consumer Index Report, showing one of the worst inflation in the last 40 years, was published.
- The Arch Derivatives Index was the top performer fo the week, trading 11.6% higher then the last seven days and showing a renewed investors interest on derivatives trading. Synthetix Network Token (SNX) is growing by leaps and bounds. Last week investors were doubting about it's long-term price stability after being pushed out of the Grayscale portfolio. SNX proved investors wrong, with a price increase of 25% in the last seven days. This comes after the announcemnet of perpetual futures, allowing investors to trade with 10X leverage on assets like SOL, MATIC, and even gold and silver. Perpetual Protocol (PERP) is also experiencing a spike after announcing their new tokenomics proposal, trading at a five day high.
- The Arch Lending Index is trading xs above the last seven days. Frax Share (FXS) keeps on a bullish trend trading over 9% above than the last week. Frax announced the launch of their Frax Price Index (FPI) token, the first stablecoin to track the U.S Consumer Price Index using oracle data from Chainlink. AAVE jumps over 6% in the last seven days and over 10% in the last 24 hours after liquidity mining trough its latest version went live on Avalanche.
- Arch Yield Aggregators Index took the biggest hit trading 2% below than the last seven days with Ankr Network (ANKR) being one of the underperformers. ANKR has been moving downwards since the begining of the month with some investrs having a bearish sentiment on the token.
- Arch Enterntaiment Index is also one of the indices taking a hit. Axie Inifnity Shards (AXS) is struggling to come back after the Ronin exploit that happened almost a month ago.
- Small-cap tokens continue to have a bull trend trading higher on average than blue-chip cryptos. Tokens like DODO with a market cap of more than $46 million are trading over 8% on the last seven days. Bitcoin (BTC) is trading only 0.56% higher than last week while Ethereum is trading 0.52% lower than the last week.
📉Good news during the last 24h move some tokens to trade in the green
- Like the rest of the crypto ecosystem and the stock market, the Arch Ethereum Web3 token is down by 8.19% in the last seven days, trading at $4.28.
- Compound (COMP) was one of the week's outperformers after joining Robinhood's exchange. COMP is one of the four new cryptos added to Robinhood, along with Solana (SOL), Polygon (MATIC), and Shiba Inu (SHIB).
- Frax Share (FXS) continues its upward trend during a week tinted by market turmoil. FXS has been one of the most actively traded V2 market pools on Uniswap for Q1 2022.
- Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) is one of the underperformers. The price has fallen by nearly a 30% in the last two weeks after the Ronin exploit that lost the Play-to-Earn game $625 million. The token also sees little buying pressure breaking below the demand zone, indicating a strong possibility of lower prices.
👁️🗨️ Become a beta tester
Be an essential part of Arch's development. We want to hear your feedback about a new prototype we are testing. Let's meet!
- $WEB3 holders - Verify your assets to access the exclusive #architects-lounge channel.
- 🐦 Join our community on Discord and follow Arch on Twitter.
- Stay tuned for events, research, and exciting product announcements.
- ⚠️ Important: beware of scams, and please report any attempts. We will not message you first and will never ask for your keys.
Join the core team or become a contributor. We want to hear from you:
💼 Open positions:
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change without notice.